We can help you with legalising your documents with both the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), and foreign consulates or embassies.
Contact us

Legalising your documents

Depending on the country you intend to go to, there are two ways you can legalise your documents.


We can manage the whole legalisation process for our clients; this allows our clients to have more free time and worry less about the process. We have a range of services to suit your needs.

The FCDO will issue your documents with an Apostille, which is a document recognised in 125 countries. This legalises your documents for use in those countries.

Consular Legalisation

If you are going to a country that does not accept Apostilles, you will need to get your documents legalised with their embassy or consulate.

You can check with us which countries do not accept Apostilles by using our handy tool on the ‘Consular Legalisation’ page.


If you need your documents notarised before they are legalised, our friends at Woodcock Notary Public can help.

They have years of experience and have had thousands of satisfied customers. Contact them today if you need their expertise.


Woodcock Notary Public can also assist you in the translation of your documents if they have been written in another language, or need to be used overseas.

More Services

We manage the legalisation of our clients’ documents from start-to-finish, with a service to suit a range of time scales. Find the right service for you and contact us to get started.